Monday, May 9, 2011

Call of the Dead DLC for PS3, X-Box 360 and PC

The epic Call of Duty franchise has just gotten even…epic-er. I didn’t think it was even possible. The brilliant minds over at Treyarch have assembled their own version of The Mighty Avengers. They have gathered some of the baddest mofo’s around for the new “Call of the Dead” map pack. You can now play as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Machete, Freddy Krueger and Merle Dixon. You read that right. Sarah Michelle Gellar, Danny Trejo, Robert Englund and Michael Rooker have lent their voices and likenesses to the franchise. And get this- Zombie Godfather George Romero appears in the game as a boss! I loves me some Call of Duty and even though I’m not one for DLC, I NEED to get this ASAP. The 360 version is out now and PS3 and PC versions will be released soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment