Saturday, November 12, 2011
Archaia & Panelfly Create Immersive Experience For Immortals
“We are very excited to launch the Immortals Gods and Heroes iPad app with Panelfly ,” said PJ Bickett, CEO of Archaia Entertainment. “In creating the graphic anthology, we wanted to build something unique to compliment the theatrical release, something that would stand head-and-shoulders above traditional graphic novel tie-ins. Working with Panelfly, we have created something extraordinary and immersive that complements the reading experience while supplementing the film itself. We are excited to expand the reach of our content beyond books and film, to delight fans with this new and immersive entry into the Immortals universe.”
The Immortals - Gods and Heroes Fan Experience Includes:
- Access to the complete Graphic Novel
- Ten Prequel Stories setting the stage for the film
- Exclusive Art from an A-list of celebrated comic creators, includng Ben Templesmith, Scott Hampton, Trevor Hairsine, Jock, Dennis Caler, Kevin Colden, Patrick Scherberger, Phil Hester, Steve Ellis, and Rafael Kayanan, one of the principle conceptual designers on the film itself.
- Peel Back Functionality that reveals each stage of art in the creative process
- Contextual Multimedia and video Intergration
- Social Integration and News Feeds for live social commentary
- Ongoing feature updates and new content releases
The Gods and Heroes app can be downloaded for free from the iTunes Store on 11/11/11. Archaia and Panelfly will be kicking off the release with a speacial social media camapign and fan engagement contest today. Fans can go to http://www.facebook.com/ImmortalsGraphicNovel for more details.