Thursday, November 14, 2013

BBC Debuts New Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Minisode 'The Night of The Doctor'

The BBC debuted a new minisode today with a HUGE surprise. Watch it here via Youtube:




In an interview about "The Night of The Doctor" over on the official Doctor Who website, showrunner Steven Moffat said, "The completist in me… the ‘box set man’ in me wants every box ticked and I wanted every regeneration scene!" The fanboy in me wants to believe that Christopher Eccleston will make an appearance in "The Day of The Doctor." McGann publicly denied involvement in the official anniversary celebration and we know that Eccleston and Moffat met about the possibility of returning to the role. At this years San Diego Comic Con Moffat was quoted as saying, "I have lied my arse off for months. You know nothing so don't make presumptions." With the surprise we got today, could we get a Hurt/Eccleston regeneration?



No comments:

Post a Comment