Friday, December 12, 2014

Newest Funko POP! Figures Added to the Collection



I have been trying to be more conscious of the collectibles I buy. Mostly for that fact that I only have so much space in my home. The one thing that I cannot seem to stop collecting is the Funko POP! line of vinyl figures. There's no shortage of awesome pop culture characters in film/tv/video games, which means that there will be no shortage of new Funko figures any time soon. 

The newest additions to my ever-expanding collection is the 25th anniversary glow-in-the-dark Crow (which is a Hot Topic exclusive), The Walking Dead's Hershel Greene, Arkham Asylum Killer Croc, and my favorite POP! figure thus far, Dancing Groot.

I had to pick up the Crow figure as soon as I saw him. I was a huge fan of the film and the soundtrack back in high school. I don't think the disc left my car's CD player my whole Senior year (don't do the math)! Hot Topic was running a BOGO 50% off sale, so I just had to pick up another figure. That one ended up being the Walking Dead's Hershel.With his crutches and missing leg, how could I not pick up this figure! The Killer Croc and Dancing Groot were Toys R Us scores. There was no way I could pass either of them up. The Croc is one bad ass looking figure and Groot is a must-have for anyone's collection. The next ones on the list are Big Hero 6's Baymax and Dragonball Z's Vegeta. At this rate, I'd better get used to ramen noodles...


Croc is a well-detailed and hefty figure

SPOILER ALERT!

A Hot Topic Exclusive



No comments:

Post a Comment