Monday, November 14, 2016

Ninja Turtles Stackable Mystery Figures


Thanks to Funko, I've become addicted to blind boxes. For me, it's the thrill of pulling that rare figure that's the allure. It's a bit frustrating when you end up with several of the same character. But knowing people that I can trade with makes it a bit easier on the wallet.

I came across the recently released Ninja Turtles Stackable Mystery Figures at Toys R Us. They're not Funko, but they piqued my curiosity, and the $4.99 price tag wasn't too bad, so I picked a couple up. The chances of getting a figure varies between 1/6 and 1/12.

I pulled a Bebop and Michaelangelo; not bad for my first two figures. These are a bit bigger and heavier than Mystery Minis and just as cool. I like the fact that they're stackable, it adds another layer of fun to them. The sculpts are really good and the price is right, so I'll definitely be picking up more of them. I totally need a Turtle totem pole.











No comments:

Post a Comment