Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Unboxing December's Loot Crate: Revolution


This month's Loot Crate theme was "Revolution." I was excited when they announced that the crate would include an exclusive Funko POP! figure. I knew that would be the highlight of this month's box for me. The franchises included were Assassin's Creed, Firefly, and Mr. Robot. I had assumed the POP! figure would be an Assassin's Creed one because the film was set to be released on Christmas. Unfortunately, social media spoiled the surprise early, but I was still excited for the figure.


The box included a Firefly Independents replica patch from QMx. I love all of the exclusive  QMx replicas and figures that we've gotten in our crates this past year, I hope they'll continue the trend in 2017. Also in this month's crate were an Assassin's Creed pin (with an downloadable excerpt from the new AC novel), a Mr. Robot T-Shirt, and an exclusive Figure Fantasy book with a $25 coupon from Sideshow Collectibles.


Inside this month's box:

-Exclusive Assassin's Creed Aguilar POP! figure (Funko)
-Exclusive Firefly Independents Patch (QMx)
-Exclusive Mr. Robot fsociety T-shirt (NBCUniversal)
-Exclusive Figure Fantasy Hardcover Book (Insight Editions)
-Assassin's Creed Pin+DLC (Ubisoft/Loot Crate)
















No comments:

Post a Comment