Saturday, December 7, 2019

Unboxing- GameStop Batman Mystery Box


I hadn’t heard anything about the GameStop Batman box until I saw it all over Reddit and Instagram. As soon as I did, I knew that I had to pick one up. So I headed over to my local GameStop in hopes of scoring a Gamer Joker and got lucky on my first try, scoring the one I wanted!

First in the box was a Joker (Gamer) POP! Pez dispenser. I have a couple of Pez dispensers, but don’t normally collect them. This one is definitely the coolest one I own.

Next up were a Joker-themed pin and a Joker sticker. Both of these are a bit disappointing and I could’ve done without them. Not a fan of when they throw in a sticker as filler, since they’re usually not that impressive. I usually love the Funko pins, but this one was just plain ugly.

Finally, the two items in the box that I really wanted; the Joker Gamer POP! and keychain. I love the design on them. They’re fun and they’re gonna go great next to my gaming systems and on my keys. Loved this box so much that I may have to go back and try to score the Batman version of this box!



Inside the GameStop Batman Mystery Box:

- Joker (Gamer) POP! Figure
- Joker (Gamer) POP! Keychain
- Joker (Gamer) POP! Pez dispenser
- Joker (Gamer) POP! Sticker
-Joker Pin









No comments:

Post a Comment