Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Unboxing April's Loot Crate: Quest


This month's Loot Crate theme was "Quest." When they revealed the theme and what franchises would be included (Labyrinth, Vikings, Harry Potter, and Uncharted) I immediately knew that this box wasn't going to be for me. I've never seen Vikings, but I do like the other franchises. But going by other subscription boxes with the same theme, I have not had much luck. This one was no exception.

The first item in the box was an exclusive Labyrinth T-Shirt. I dig the movie and the picture looks awesome, but for some reason it doesn't work for me on a T-Shirt. I would have loved to have had it as a poster instead. The other clothing item in the box was a pair of Harry Potter socks featuring Voldemort's Horcruxes.



Next up was an exclusive Vikings drinking horn. It's a great looking piece, but it's not anything I'll ever actually use. Also inside were an Uncharted 4 poster, a D20 ice mold, and a "Quest" pin. I've loved the last few Loot Crate boxes, but this one just didn't do it for me. I think the items inside far exceed the price of the box, but none of it was anything I really took to. Fortunately, I've got friends who will love them.



Inside this month's box:

-Harry Potter Socks (Hyp Hosiery)
-Labyrinth T-Shirt (Ripple Junction)
-D20 Ice Mold (Loot Crate Labs)
-Uncharted 4 Poster (Sony PlayStation)
-Quest Pin (Loot Crate Labs)
-Vikings Drinking Horn (Chronicle Collectibles)







Box opens up into a maze!






No comments:

Post a Comment