FIRST-EVER ANCIENT ALIENS® FAN EVENT TO LAND
OCTOBER 28-30, 2016, IN SANTA CLARA, CA
Advance Tickets on Sale Today at www.thealiencon.com
The truth IS out there, and you can find it this October in Santa Clara, CA at Alien Con, the very first convention devoted to fans of HISTORY’s Ancient Aliens, sci-fi buffs, and pop culture enthusiasts alike! Cosmic-Con®, the event division of Famous Monsters of Filmland magazine, and HISTORY® are teaming up to celebrate all things not of this world, both in science and in pop culture, for three days only on October 28-30, 2016 — Halloween weekend, the perfect time for a close encounter!
Alien Con will boldly go where no convention has gone before. The inaugural event will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center and feature:
• Celebrity sightings, including the creators and stars of ANCIENT ALIENS and your favorite Sci-Fi icons and stars.
• Private parties where you can dine and gaze at the stars with the stars.
• A costume party devoted to Famous Monsters’ fearless leader Forrest J Ackerman in celebration of his centennial birthday. Forry was the world’s first cosplayer, so bring your best costume in honor of him to win the ultimate prize!
• The newest tech in videogames, as well as retro games to spark your nostalgia!
• Panels discussing theories explored in Ancient Aliens and other mysteries with leading experts in the fields of science, history and archeology.
• Artifacts, artists, autographs, and photo ops with top Sci-Fi celebrities.
• Thought-provoking exhibits on alien exploration.
This is no conventional convention! Go to TheAlienCon.com to learn more and get your tickets, whether it’s for a single day or in a VIP package. In space, no one can hear you scream if we’re sold out, and you don’t have a ticket!