Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Unboxing December's Marvel Collector Corps: X-Men


I'll be honest, I did not intend to get this month's MCC box. I decided that I was going pick and choose which themes I was going to get. As much as I love the X-Men, I told myself that I would sit this month out. I forgot to put my account on hold and I received a receipt for the box after I was charged for it. Overall, the box was pretty awesome, so I'm okay with that.

The first items in the box were a Storm patch and a pin featuring Magneto's helmet. The quality of the patch blew me away. They can be hit or miss in my opinion, but this one was stellar. Next in the box were a comic with an exclusive variant cover featuring Cyclops and a ringer tee featuring Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters. 

The big items in the box were a Rock Candy figure and an exclusive POP! Ride. The Rock Candy was a very cool Mystique figure. This is the first Rock Candy figure in an MCC box and I'm a big fan of this new line. I was REALLY REALLY hoping for a Gambit and Rogue two pack in this box, but unfortunately that was just a pipe dream. What we did get was a POP! Ride featuring the X-Men's biggest badass, Wolverine and his motorcycle.



Inside this month's box:

-Storm Patch
-Magneto Pin
-Mystique Rock Candy Figure
-Professor X Ringer T-Shirt
-Champions #1 Variant Cover 
-Wolverine's Motorcycle POP! Ride















No comments:

Post a Comment