Saturday, January 6, 2018

Unboxing December's Loot Crate: Explore


December's Loot Crate franchise line-up was out of this world! With items from Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Destiny 2, I thought that this Christmas crate would be epic. I was wrong. Dead wrong. This was hands down, in my four years of subscribing to Loot Crate, the WORST box I've ever received. I've heard rumblings and read about LC's troubles paying vendors over the past year and a half and I hope this isn't a sign of the start of the decline of the company.



It arrived in probably the biggest box I've ever received from LC. My first thought was, "This is going to be AWESOME!" Until I picked it up and found that it was light as a feather. I thought that maybe there would be a hat or something inside to justify the bigger box. But, when I opened it, there was just a lot of wasted space. I feel like Loot Crate totally dropped the ball and threw together a sub-par crate. A shirt, pin, mini dollar store calendar, comic, and mini build-a-figure came in the crate. There wasn't even a magazine this month; just a slip of paper with a list of the items inside the box. 



Inside December's Crate:

-Exclusive Destiny 2 T-shirt (Bungie, Loot Crate)

-Exclusive Star Wars Graphic Novel (Lucasfilm Ltd., IDW)

-Loot Crate Edition Guardians of the Galaxy Mini Calendar (Marvel, ACCO)

-Exclusive Retro Metal Rocket Pin (Loot Crate)

-Gundam Buid-a-Figure (Bandai)











No comments:

Post a Comment