Friday, January 19, 2018

Unboxing December’s Loot Gaming: Stealth


During the Christmas season, Loot Crate offered a half-off discount for some of their most popular crates. I decided to take a shot on one I hadn’t tried yet and went with Loot Gaming. Loot Gaming, much like Loot Crate, takes one theme and chooses video game franchises to curate a box around. December’s theme, Stealth, brought together items from Metal Gear, Assassin’s Creed, Dishonored, and Magic: The Gathering. The crate’s shipping was delayed by about three weeks, but I can’t complain as it was a pretty well-packed box compared to last month’s disappointing Loot Crate.

The first items out of the box were an exclusive Dishonored “WANTED” T-shirt and Metal Gear Solid hat. Having never played Dishonored, I have no opinion on the shirt other than it looks pretty cool. The Metal Gear hat however, I have to say is pretty awesome. Metal Gear on the original PlayStation got me back into gaming in a big bad way. So this hat, for me, is worth the price of admission. Next up was the Loot Gaming Scarab Pin. Because of Loot Crate I’ve started collecting pins and this one’s going on the backpack.



This crate came with TWO figures! One, an exclusive from Assassin’s Creed and the other a random Magic: The Gathering Funko POP! figure. The Assassin’s Creed figure features Bayek and when you fold out the shipping crate, it becomes a star for the figure. My crate came with a Liliana Vess POP! figure. While not too familiar with the character, I love her design and am happy to add her to my already ridiculously huge collection.



Inside December’s Loot Gaming:

-Exclusive Dishonored “Wanted” T-shirt (Loot Crate)

-Metal Gear Solid Alert Hat

-Scarab Pin

-Exclusive Assassin’s Creed Bayek Figure

-Magic: The Gathering Liliana Vess Funko POP! Figure

-Assassin’s Creed Bayek Poster















No comments:

Post a Comment