Sunday, July 13, 2014

Funko POP! Guardians of The Galaxy - Groot Vinyl Figure


As soon as I laid eyes on him, I had to pick up the Funko POP! Groot figure. The detail on the figure is pretty darn good. Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon were sitting next to Groot on the shelf, but this one really impressed me. As big of a Rocket fan I am, I passed him up in favor of this guy. You can pick up yours at Amazon right now for only $10.29!

Via Amazon:

From the Guardians of the Galaxy film comes this Guardians of the Galaxy Pop! Vinyl Figure! The Guardians of the Galaxy has been around since 1969 and with a movie finally made, Marvel gives the superhero team the Funko Pop! Vinyl treatment! This Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Pop! Vinyl Figure stands about 3 3/4-Inch tall and comes in a window display box. This Groot Pop! Vinyl figure makes a great addition to any Guardians of the Galaxy fan's collection!













No comments:

Post a Comment