Monday, January 4, 2016

Batman v Superman Die Cast Figure from Jada


Batman v Superman figures started hitting shelves on January 1st and are already quickly being scooped up by collectors. Wonder Woman figures are already proving ridiculously hard to find. I went into a Toys R Us thinking I'd be able to pick one up and was sadly mistaken. There was not one Wonder Woman to be found, but I did pick up an Armored Batman die cast metal figure from Jada.

The stylized design reminded me of a Funko POP! figure, and you all know how much I love those. The box didn't lie, unlike a vinyl Funko figure, this guy is pretty darn heavy. He's not all metal though; he's plastic from the waist down and so is his cape. Still, this is one hefty figure that carries a reasonable $9.99 price tag.


Except for a waist that can twist back and forth, this guy has no articulation. Not that I'm complaining, I'm okay with that. Though I think it's odd that his arms don't also move up and down. But, he's going to be standing next to my POP! figures, so it doesn't bother me at all. There's also a Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and Batman/Superman 2-pack available. 



Armored Batman next to a Funko POP! figure






1 comment: