Thursday, January 28, 2016

Unboxing January's Nerd Block Classic


Nerd Block was having a sweet 50% off promotion for their January box, so I had to order one! This is my first ever Nerd Block box. It has always interested me, but the high shipping cost puts it it at $30.00/month. That's a bit pricey considering that there are so many great boxes for roughly $10.00 cheaper per month. That being said, the swag in this month's box was pretty sweet; especially for the $20.00 I paid after the promotional discount.

The first thing I noticed opening up the box was the 6" Daenerys Targaryen Funko Legacy figure. I dig Game of Thrones and don't have any of the figures, so this was pretty awesome. There were a total of 6 different figures randomly inserted into boxes. The next thing I noticed was the exclusive Neverending Story notebook. This thing is sweet! It's a thick book filled with blank pages that you can use for anything you want; stories, notes, sketches, etc. The next item I pulled out was an 'Unreal Estate 4: Concerning Hobbits' print by Nakatomi Inc. artist Tim Doyle. This is definitely one for the wall.



The last three items were all Harry Potter themed. First was a pretty slick looking keychain of the Hogwarts School crest. Next was a very very cool film cell bookmark. The film cell I got had a scene between Harry and Voldemort squaring off face-to-face. The last item in this month's box was an awesome ShirtPunch 'Deathly Hallows' T-Shirt. This was a very solid box, and if it weren't for the high cost of shipping, I'd probably be sticking with this box. Unfortunately, I think this was a one-time purchase.



Inside this month's box:

- 6" Daenerys Targaryen 6" Funko Legacy Figure (1 of 6)
- Exclusive Neverending Story Notebook
- Unreal Estate 4:Concerning Hobbits Print by Tim Doyle
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Crest Keychain
- ShirtPunch 'Deathly Hallows' T-Shirt
- Harry Potter Film Cell Bookmark













No comments:

Post a Comment