Monday, August 8, 2016

A Closer Look at the Suicide Squad Joker Funko POP! Figure


Suicide Squad just hit theaters, and the hype for this flick was so huge that I got sucked into it in a big bad way. I've dropped some coin on the Suicide Squad Funko POP! figures and Mystery Minis. There are so many exclusives to collect that I've been going crazy trying to collect them all. FYE, Hot Topic, Barnes and Noble, Wal-Mart, and Target each have at least one exclusive variant of the Squad.

If I'm being honest, I wasn't particularly excited by the look of Jared Leto's incarnation of The Joker when Warner Bros. released its first images. The teeth and the tattoos were a little too much for me. I'm still not fond of the look, but when I saw the Joker POP! figure on the shelf, I just had to get it. Funko has a way of making just about any character they produce into an appealing POP! figure. TAKE ALL MY MONEY, FUNKO!







No comments:

Post a Comment