Sunday, August 21, 2016

Custom Target Bullseye Funko POP! Figure


I love making Funko POP! customs. It's my jam. I may not be as creative as others, but I love to have fun with it. As soon as I got a hold of one of the Target exclusive Bullseye dogs, I knew what I had to do.

I have a bunch of spare parts and extra Pop figures hanging around just in case I get an idea like this. If someone that didn't know me saw my box of parts, they'd probably be terrified to see all of the heads and bodies that I have. I had purchased a bunch of 21 Jump Street figures on clearance at Toys R Us because I love to use the bodies for fun customs like this one (and at $3.00 each, I couldn't pass them up!).


After removing the heads of both Pop figures I simply painted the white suit red and the hands white. Then I added Bullseye's head to the body and BLAM! a custom of Target's mascot turned into the cold-blooded assassin known as "Bullseye." His true origin unknown, Bullseye recently joined the Suicide Squad, taking the place of Deadshot after he was sent back to Belle Reve.


No comments:

Post a Comment