Monday, October 27, 2014

Loot Crate's Big Box of "Fear"


I don't know how Loot Crate consistently sends such awesome boxes every month. The last few months we were treated to some truly cool items like Firefly prop replica money from Quantum Mechanix, Funko Alien Re-Action figures and exclusives like the Funko POP Groot figure, the Joker/Loki mash-up tee and a Star Trek Tribble.

When I learned that this month's theme would be "Fear," I had my doubts that this box would be one that I'd be into. Horror has never been a genre I enjoy, so I figured I'd probably just give away the items I didn't want to keep. Amazingly, Loot Crate sent a box in which ALL of the items are too cool to even consider giving away.

For those that don't know, Loot Crate is a monthly subscription service. For roughly $21.00 a month (that includes shipping!), you get a themed box of goodies hand-picked by the team at Loot Crate.

This month's Loot:

-Super 7 "Death By Kitten" T-Shirt

-Toxic Candy Waste

-Capcom Dead Rising 3 Sledgesaw Hammer Pen- Loot Crate Exclusive

-"How to Survive a Sharknado" Book

-SuperEmoFriends "Oh, Brother" art print by JSalvador

-The Walking Dead #132- Loot Crate Variant

-Loot Crate Labs "Slashes & Bites" Tattoos

-Super 7 "Smite" Jack the Reaper skin Gift Card- Loot Crate Exclusive

-Loot Crate "Fear" Button

-3D Loot Crate Magazine & glasses featuring exclusive  interviews with Robert Kirkman and JSalvador

Opening the box...
Dead Rising 3 Sledgesaw Hammer Pen


Super 7 "Death By Kitten" T-Shirt
Inside the box






No comments:

Post a Comment