Saturday, November 29, 2014

Avengers Assemble Hawkeye Figure




I wasn't a fan of the 'Avengers Assemble' line and hadn't picked up any of the figures until I came across this Hawkeye. I found it at a local Ross store for only $4.99, and at that price, how could I pass it up? Being a collector of the Marvel Universe line, I was disappointed that we never got an 'Ultimate' version of Hawkeye. The only version released (not including 'Dark Hawkeye') came in a very hard to find set. The only complaint that I have about this figure is with his bow. It comes with this really weird looking canon-thingy that's supposed to be used to shoot arrows that look like missiles. But that's not a huge problem, because it can easily be removed without damaging the bow. It stands just a bit shorter than a Marvel Universe figure, but it still works!


You can find your own Hawkeye at Amazon.



Standing next to a Marvel Universe Figure





No comments:

Post a Comment