Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Funko 'Best of Anime' Prototype Figure


I'm a big fan of the anime Black Butler. The anime is about a boy who makes a deal with a demon in order to avenge his family's death. The demon takes the form of his butler and serves and protects him when needed. When Funko announced that they were producing a line of Mystery Mini's that included the two main characters, Ciel and Sebastian, they had my monies. 

Not really wanting the other characters and spending tons of money trying to acquire them, I resorted to eBay to pick up a Sebastian figure for $10.00. Then, Gemini Collectibles started selling prototypes for Mystery Mini's, which is something they hadn't done before. I held off picking any up because they ran $40.00-$50.00 with shipping, which is a bit rich for my blood for such a small figure. About two weeks later they had a sale on some of them and I quickly snatched up the Sebastian prototype for $24.00 total. It's my first proto, and hopefully not my last.





No comments:

Post a Comment