Friday, November 20, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Exclusives at Toys R Us


The Force is in full swing and my wallet is damn near empty because of it. Hundreds of Star Wars items have been released since Force Friday, and things don't seem to be slowing down! Every time I walk into a store, there seems to be more and more new merchandise to entice fans. In fact, and this 100% truthful, I'm typing this post while standing in a long line, waiting to buy a Star Wars hoodie and shirt. I'm the type to buy all the Star Wars things, and because I have no self-control, I may have to put myself on a budget.

It doesn't help that Toys R Us currently has the following awesome exclusives on their shelves. They taunt me every time I walk down the Star Wars aisle and so far I've resisted. I don't know how much longer I can hold out, though. I imagine once I see the movie, I'll want to get them all. Luckily, Christmas is coming up. Santa's going to be getting a pretty long list this year. Will you be adding any of these to your wish list?

Stormtrooper Interactive Figure

Star Wars Black Snowtrooper

TIE Fighter

Luke & Vader Lego Buildable Figures




No comments:

Post a Comment