Monday, November 30, 2015

Unboxing November's Super Geek Box: Legacy


November's Super Geek Box theme was "Legacy," and if it wasn't obvious, Star Wars played a big part in it. We were told on their Facebook page that it would contain a "Premium Funko POP" and a T-shirt, amongst other things. My immediate thought was that it would have one of the new Episode 7 figures and some sort of Star Wars T-Shirt. I was happy to see that I was right in my assumption.

When I pulled it out of my mail box, I was excited to see that it was still sealed. Last month's box arrived opened and missing items, so this was automatically better than the last one. The box contained six items that were all pretty awesome, which is rare as the subscription boxes I receive are hit or miss affairs. When that happens, I find myself giving the stuff that I don't want to friends that would appreciate it more. This time, however, I'll be keeping/using everything in the box.



The big win here for me was the Kylo Ren POP! figure. I hadn't picked him up yet, so that was a very nice surprise. He was one of six other possible figures including Yoda, Captain Phasma, BB-8, First Order Stormtrooper, and C-3PO. Other Star Wars items inside the box were an exclusive Sith/Nike-themed T-Shirt, a Star Wars/The Nightmare Before Christmas-themed magnet and a Star Wars/Super Mario Christmas Card. The last two items were equally as awesome; a Doctor Who/TARDIS drawstring bag and an Adventure Time "Nyan Dog" lanyard.




Inside this month's box:

- Kylo Ren Funko POP! Figure
- Time Traveler Drawstring Bag (SGB Exclusive)
- Nyan Dog Adventures Lanyard (SGB Exclusive)
- Traditional Christmas Greeting Card (SGB Exclusive)
- Just Do Passion T-Shirt (SGB Exclusive)
- "That's No Moon!" Fridge Magnet (SGB Exclusive)








No comments:

Post a Comment