Saturday, December 19, 2015

Unboxing December's Geek Fuel


So, I stuck with Geek Fuel for another month because I was curious to see if it got better. Like I said in my previous unboxing, it didn't "wow" me, but neither does Loot Crate 100% of the time. I have to say, I was very glad I stuck with it. When I pulled the box out of my mail box, my first thought was, "What the hell is in here, a brick?" because it was heavier than any other subscription boxes I'd received.

When I opened it up, the first thing I saw was some very cool 8-bit wrapping paper. It features all our favorite Nintendo franchises- Super Mario, Zelda, and Mega Man. Digging further into the box, I had to know what weighed so much! I found that it was a very very cool hardcover Simpsons book, "Bart Simpson's Manual of Mischief." It was one of two possible Simpson's books in this month's box; the other being "Homer Simpson's Little Book of Laziness." Being a long-time Simpson's fan, I was ecstatic to get this book, which retails for more than the price of the Geek Fuel box. That was only topped by the awesome and exclusive 'The Dark Knightmare Before Christmas' T-Shirt.

Also inside the box were TWO downloadable games- 'Devil's Bluff' and '2 Bloo Kid.' Then, to celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, we were treated to four Star Wars items! First was a Geek Fuel greeting card featuring R2-D2 and the Geek Fuel Robot, followed by 'Liquid Sabers' candy, a BB-8 eraser, and a Star Wars Death Star mold to use for, "candy, crafts, or cocktails." Some boxes also had Star Wars movie tickets randomly inserted into them (not mine).


Inside this month's box:

- The Dark Knightmare Before Christmas T-Shirt
- Liquid Sabers Candy
- BB-8 Eraser
- Star Wars Death Star Mold
- Geek Fuel Greeting Card
- Bart Simpson's "Manual of Mischief" Book
- 8-Bit Gift Wrap
- 2 Full Downloadable Games- 'Devil's Bluff' & '2 Bloo Kid

Geeky gift wrap just in time for Xmas


Video games and candy!



LOVE this shirt!






No comments:

Post a Comment