This month's Loot Crate, "Combat," featured some of the biggest franchises in TV, film, and video games. Boasting loot from Fallout, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Hunger Games, this month's crate was full of battle-tested goodness. With so many potential properties that could have been included, I think Loot Crate nailed it with a batch of awesome items that fit the theme perfectly. It would have been nice to have seen something from Pokémon and maybe even Godzilla, but it's hard to complain when what we did get was pretty awesome.
To coincide with the releases of Fallout and The Hunger Games, we were treated to an exclusive Vault Boy Bobble Head and a very spiffy Mockingjay pin. Other exclusives included were a set of Cute But Deadly magnets and a Street Fighter comic that contained an original story. Also included were a pair of TMNT Shredder sunglasses, gift tags, and a Cute But Deadly vinyl mystery figure. All in all, not a bad haul for Looters this month!
Inside this month's box:
- Exclusive "Cute But Deadly" Magnet Set (Blizzard Entertainment)
- Exclusive Fallout 4 Vault Boy Bobble Head (Bethesda)
- TMNT Shredder Sunglasses (H2W)
- The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 Pin (Loot Crate Labs)
- Exclusive Street Fighter Hyper Looting Comic Book (Capcom)
- Cute But Deadly Vinyl Mystery Figure (Blizzard Entertainment)
- Combat Button (Loot Crate)
- Loot Crate Magazine (Loot Crate)
- Christmas Gift Tags (Loot Crate)