Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coolest. Kicks. Ever.


Saw these in a magazine the other day (Entertainment Weekly I believe) and got all kinds of fanboy excited. Adidas teamed up with Star Wars to produce a line of shoes, shirts and jackets!!! In my book, just about anything Star Wars related is a good good thing. If you go over to starwars.com there are a few pics of the line of shoes and apparel that will be coming out this year. Unfortunately I am cursed with flat feet making it hard to find comfortable athletic shoes. I can replace the insoles but they never feel quite right and I don't really want to spend the $$$ to have some specially made. That being said, I'm going to be tracking these bad boys down and hoping for the best. Do you think George Lucas rocks 'em?

No comments:

Post a Comment