Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Geoff Johns+JSA+Smallville= ?


I have to admit that I’m very excited for the upcoming Smallville two-parter with the JSA. I’m not a fan of the show but I’m definitely going to be sitting in front of the TV on February 5th. I gave the show a fair shot by watching a few seasons and just couldn’t get into it. Where it failed for me was that they had a chance to make an amazing show by taking Clark and showing us how the hero came to be. How his relationships with his family and Lana and Lex shaped him into the icon that millions know and love. I want to like Smallville but I think the show is a disaster (and I admit to enjoying Daredevil and Ghost Rider). But the chance to see Hawkman, Stargirl and Dr. Fate, plus the fact that Geoff Johns wrote it, has me counting down the days. They apparently threw some money at this so if the episodes are as awesome as the costumes look then I may have to give Smallville another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment