Friday, January 29, 2010

For your Friday...

A Doctor Who movie? Yes, please!!! Billie Piper was a guest on the Scot Mills show on Radio 1 yesterday and when talk of a Who movie came up she said that "they are doing it." You can hear a clip of the interview over at Blogtor Who. I REALLY REALLY want this to be true. And I really hope it wouldn't be in 3D. This just made my Friday.
If you're a geek and you aren't a regular reader of The Nerdy Bird (JillPantozzi) what's wrong with you? Get to it! You can come back later. This girl is going to take over the Internet one day. Seriously (you mark my word). Regardless of whether or not you're a fan I recommend you check out her blog "Has Boobs, Reads Comics" (that got your attention, didn't it) and read about what she's doing to help a great cause. If you can, "be a hero" and make a donation. Any amount can only help.FYI: Purple Rain is playing on the TV in the background. Just wanted to share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment