Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Marvel Tsum Tsum at Disney Store


I never got the appeal of Disney's Tsum Tsum line. I'm definitely not knocking it, I just didn't get the insanely popular line of plushies. The name comes for the Japanese word tsumu, which means "to stack," and the plushies are designed to do just that; sit on top of each other. It doesn't seem terribly interesting to me. But then, I was at the Disney Store and saw a line of Marvel Tsum Tsum's. There were Black Widow, Spider-Man, Hulk, and Iron Man Tsum Tsum's of various sizes and I now want them all. Put a superhero on something and I'll probably buy it. 

There are displays with pictures of other characters such as Ant-Man, Winter Soldier, and Rocket Raccoon. I assume that these are all coming soon. I picked up a Black Widow and I can't wait for the Ant-Man and Rocket Tsum Tsum's to be released. Keep an eye out for these cute collectibles at your local Disney Store! 





2 comments:

  1. My daughter has a bunch and loves them. Might need to get her a few superhero ones now - Spider-Man at least, he seems the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are from the San Jose Disney store. I was at the Salinas one yesterday and they had Thor and Captain America. Didn't pick any up, but I'm wishing I'd have gotten the Thor.

    ReplyDelete